The inventor of the aerobie frisbee brings you the AeroPress! Described right on the box as "The Best Coffee Maker I've Ever Owned", the AeroPress does not disappoint with its lightweight travel capacity and ability to give you espresso like quality coffee on the go!
The AeroPress brews a rich and flavorful cup. It's compact and lightweight design, is easy to use, with quick clean up, making it great both at home or on the road.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- AeroPress filters
- 1 AeroPress Scoop (17g or 2 ½ Tablespoons) of coffee
- AeroPress paddle or spoon
- Not quite boiling water (200- 205°F)
- Clean up in seconds
- Comes with zippered nylon tote bag - great for travel
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO BRE
- PREP your AeroPress by putting in filter and rinsing it with water. Now is also a great time to preheat the brewer and your mug.
- MEASURE about 17g coffee or one AeroPress Scoop
- GRIND about as fine as table salt