ULTRALIGHT JAVA DRIP by GSI
This is Natalie's go to for brewing on the road or in the mountains.
GSI's Ultralight design weighs less than half an ounce. Enjoy pour over coffee anywhere, thanks to sturdy legs which clip to nearly any mug and hold the drip cone above the already brewed coffee.
No filter required. We recommend using a finer grind than the V-60 and be sure to pre-wet your grinds to ensure full extraction!
HOW TO BREW
- Attach leg clips to your desired mug. If you need a camp cup, get one here.
- Grind coffee (a bit finer than a normal pour over grind) and add to filter.
- Bring water to a boil and then let rest for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour a small amount of water over the coffee, just enough to get all of the grounds wet, creating the bloom.
- Wait 20-30 seconds and then slowly add the remainder of the water.
Note: We reccomend a ration of about 1:16 coffee:water. Feel free to add more or less to suit your tastes!