The inventor of the aerobie frisbee brings you the AeroPress! Described right on the box as "The Best Coffee Maker I've Ever Owned", the AeroPress does not disappoint with its lightweight travel capacity and ability to give you espresso like quality coffee on the go!
How to Brew:
PREP Make sure your AeroPress is clean and completely dry before using. Place the filter inside the cap and rinse with hot water for 5 seconds. Discard water
GROUNDS Weigh out 4g of whole bean coffee and grind it on a setting slightly finer than medium. Assemble your AeroPress in the “inverted” position with the cap off. Pour your ground coffee into the AeroPress chamber and gently shake it back and forth to settle the grounds.
WATER Start your timer and pour 120g evenly over the grounds. Allow coffee to bloom for 45 seconds. Fill the Aeropress all the way to the top, or until your scale reads 240g. Stir gently for 5 seconds, then attach the cap (with filter) securely to the top of the chamber. At the 1:30 minute mark, carefully flip the AeroPress over and place it on top of your mug. Press the plunger down slowly but steadily for about 20 seconds until you hear a hissing sound - that’s air escaping from the chamber. Remove the cap and discard the grounds and filter.
The AeroPress brews a rich and flavorful cup. It's compact and lightweight design, is easy to use, with quick clean up, making it great both at home or on the road.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- AeroPress filters
- 1 AeroPress Scoop (17g or 2 ½ Tablespoons) of coffee
- AeroPress paddle or spoon
- Not quite boiling water (200- 205°F)
- Clean up in seconds
- Comes with zippered nylon tote bag - great for travel
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A.
HOW TO BRE
- PREP your AeroPress by putting in filter and rinsing it with water. Now is also a great time to preheat the brewer and your mug.
- MEASURE about 17g coffee or one AeroPress Scoop
- GRIND about as fine as table salt